Monday 8 April 2013

Mac Haul

I love mac. I mean what's not to love. The packaging, the product and of course finishing 6 products you get a free lippy. So when my parents told me they were off to the Caribbean I gave my Mum some money and a list of the 'cheaper' mac I wanted her to pick up for me.

I asked for, 217 brush, 239 brush, Vegas volt, shy girl, creme cup lipsticks, handwritten, Charcoal brown, contrast and Electra eye shadow. And yes she came through and yes I am in love.




Top brush is the 217 and the bottom is the 239. Top right eye shadow is Electra left is Charcoal brown bottom right is Contrast and left is handwritten. 

Swatches are Handwritten, Charcoal brown, Contrast and Electra. 


From left is Creme cup, Shy girl and Vegas Volt. 

Thank you Mum you are a super star for picking these up for me. I wore Shy girl today at work and I have to say it may just be my favourite every day shade.What is your favourite every day shade? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am so jealous of your haul!!! Your mum is a star!! She must of just went in and handed them the list!! lol! You picked some great colours :D

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love a cheapy by 17 called Berry Silk, its perfect!

    I've just started a blog, would be great if you could take a look? :)

    http://liveeverymomentx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegas volt is gorgeous for the summer time!!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete