Friday 7 September 2012

She Said Beauty

I felt like everyone else had got theirs and I had been forgotten but mine came yesterday afternoon. Even though it did have someone else's name on. I love the start of a new month, this is my fourth box and I've been really happy with all of them. I've seen loads of post's with what's in the box so I won't bore you with the details so here it is. 



I got Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel, Collection Primed and ready smoothing make up primer, Collection fix me up long lasting make up fixer, DHC deep cleansing oil, Amie spring  clean cooling clay mask and a packet of Popchips in original. 

I'm super happy about the cleansing oil as I've been thinking about trying one out! Overall I'm happy with the box as I will use all the products minus the popchips that will most likely be eaten by my sister. 

What do you think of this months box? 

No comments:

Post a Comment