Monday 15 October 2012

Moroccan Oil Treatment

If you asked me this time last year that my favourite hair treatment would be an oil I would probably of laughed at you and said no way. I really didn't like any idea of an oil at all. However this is amazing. My hair was in good condition when I started to use it but it is like red carpet hair now. Well maybe that's an exaggeration. But my hair really does feel so soft and smooth. 




When I bought this all those weeks ago I hadn't actually heard that much about it. My hairdresser told me it was good and you only need a tiny bit to work. That was about as much as I knew. I ordered the 25 ml bottle from look fantastic and I thought it was pretty expensive for hair care. At £12.85 it is worth every single 1285p. When it arrive it really was tiny though. I'm not sure what I was expecting for 25 ml but the box seemed really little. I love the colour and the glass bottle it sits really nice with my other products. 



Just a little taller than a Mac Lipstick. I apply this to damp hair after I've come out the shower I towel dry my hair and use my tangle tease and brush through. 



I use a tiny bit. It's really all you need to make your hair smooth. I noticed on the first application how much it made my hair silky soft. I wash my hair every other day. I used to use the oil every other day too however I've found the best way is using it every other hair wash. So every 4 days. 

Have you tried this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment