Saturday 18 August 2012

Holiday blues

We've all had that feeling where we've had a few days off work (2 weeks in my case) you have an amazing time. You catch up on the important things in life like, sleep, food and family. 

Well 2 weeks ago I touched down back in the coldness of the UK after an amazing holiday in Marbella. 

Forget the show Essex did there we did it the proper way. I went with my Mum, Dad and little sister. In the 2 weeks my cousin also came and my friend Georgia. It was my 22nd year there and it really is a home away from home. 

I thought my second first blog would be good to show you a few pictures of what I got up too. 




Every year of mine and my sisters life we have a picture outside this door. I'm not 100% sure how it started all those years ago but my Dad has every single one. We don't even know the people who live there. 


My beautiful Mum and Dad at our favourite restaurant in Marbella.


This is me in Puerto Banus. 

I wish England had weather like this for a tan sadly till next year. I'll just have to fake it. 

Have you ever been to Spain? Where did you go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment